for ModMAG® M2000 and M5000
- Complete verification on site of MAG meter plants without process interruption
- Cost and time saving: Demounting, transport, calibration and mounting are no longer necessary
- Quick and easy check, no additional equipment necessary on site (like printer, PC, mA meter, etc.)
- Evaluation via PC software (provided with the delivery package)
- Print-out of verification certificates
All important parameters of the flow meter are measured, protocoled and evaluated. The accuracy of the amplifier and of the in-/outputs as well as the functionability of the detector are measured without process interruption more easily, more precisely and better secured.
Company internal quality directives as well as governmental requirements, can be observed quickly andwithout the need for calibration on external test stands. Directly traceable on national and international standards. Uncertainly < 0,1%.
The verification device enables to check the perfect and exact functionality of the electromagnetic flow meters types M2000 and M5000 on site in regular time intervals at a low cost and without interruption of the process. The device is verifying that the MAG meter´s calibration is still ranging between ±1% of the primary factory calibration.
Electromagnetic flow meters
The operating principle of the electromagnetic flow meter is based on Faraday's law of magnetic induction: The voltage induced across any conductor, as it moves at right angles through a magnetic field, is proportional to the velocity of that conductor. The voltage induced within the fluid is measured by two diametrically opposed internally mounted electrodes. The induced signal voltage is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density, the distance between the electrodes and the average flow velocity of the fluid.