Recordall® Compound Series Meters
Badger Meter Recordall® Compound Series meters combine two metering technologies in one innovative package. A positive displacement chamber measures low flow, while a turbine chamber records high flow.
Lead-Free Bronze Alloy, Sizes 2", 3", 4" & 6"
Nutating disc meters
Nutating disc meters are positive displacement meters. The top and lower part of the meter chamber are cone shaped. A ball bearing centralizes the disc between the two cones. A nutating motion of the disc is generated when flow enters the meter chamber. Complete separation between inlet and outlet chamber volumes is always achieved by one dedicated disc diameter line. The inlet and outlet parts of the meter chamber are separated by a partition plate. The positioning bar forces the disc to nutate around the center axis of the chamber, driving the transmission magnet.
- Does not require external power
- Interchangeable with PFT3E transmitter
- Rugged, high impact resistant enclosure
- Sensor will withstand fluid temperatures to 125 °C
- Solid-state circuitry for long life
- Fast calibration with (4) rotary...
- Unscaled reedswitch
- Ease-of-use with the numerical keyboard.
- Ruggedness for its application with a robust enclosure, keyboard and proper...
- High resolution display
- Scaled/unscaled output
- 4-20 mA DC analog output
- Fast leak detection
- No special infrastructure required
- Data retrieval available anytime
- Scalable reedswitch
- Optional display
- Compact size.
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Rated for installation in class I, Div 1 hazardous areas.
- Flexibility of...