Industrial line register ILR series
- Large six digit LCD display with three decimal point precision for batch total display
- Batch total display in liters, pints, quarts or gallons selectable from the front of the register
- Non-resettable lifetime totalization in liters or gallons - 11 digits
- Resettable totalizer - 5 digits · Display operation temperature range
- ILR series: -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F) · ER 420: -30 °C to +80 °C (-22 °F to +178 °F)
- Low battery indicator
- Long life field replaceable top load battery
- Calibration factor saved in non-volatile memory
- Programmable meter pulse rate in pulses per liter or pulses per gallon
The registers are available in the following types: ILR 700, ILR 710, ILR 720, ILR 730 and ILR 740.
The register type ILR 740 is with reedswitch.
The electronic register module contains a microprocessor board powered by a lithium battery. It can be programmed to batch in liters, pints, quarts, or gallons and will totalize in liters or gallons. A calibration factor and unit of measure are programmed during factory test. Unlike mechanical registers, these units can be electronically recalibrated in the field when necessary. A 6-digit LC display, accurate to three decimal places, shows the exact amount of fluid that has passed through the meter. The entire register module is protected from normal wear and tear by a rugged, shock resistant housing.
Nutating disc meters
Nutating disc meters are positive displacement meters. The top and lower part of the meter chamber are cone shaped. A ball bearing centralizes the disc between the two cones. A nutating motion of the disc is generated when flow enters the meter chamber. Complete separation between inlet and outlet chamber volumes is always achieved by one dedicated disc diameter line. The inlet and outlet parts of the meter chamber are separated by a partition plate. The positioning bar forces the disc to nutate around the center axis of the chamber, driving the transmission magnet.