Insert flow sensor SDI
for ultra pure water and other industrial applications
- Bidirectional measurements possible
- Very good price/performance ratio
- 1,5" up to 48"
- Large temperature range and pressure rates
from 12 up to 220000 l/min
from 0 up to 150 °C
from 0 up to 68 bar
Water & waste water industry, Chemical industry
The SDI series flow sensor offers unparalleled performance for liquid flow measurement in closed pipe systems. The impeller sensor is well suited for flow control, flow monitoring and batch type applications. The flow meter can be mounted in pipe sizes of 1,5" up to 48".
This sensor can be used for water applications or as stainless steel version for corrosive fluids at high temperatures and pressure rates. Bidirectional flow measurement or battery driven systems are available as option.
|Mounting in pipe sizes DN||32 – 900** / 1,5 – 36“|
|Flow range in m/s (standard)||0,1 – 6|
|Flow range in m/s (low flow)||-|
|Accuracy (full scale / Qmax.)||±1 %|
|Accuracy (of reading)||-|
|Repeatability (full scale / Qmax.)||±0,5 %|
|**or larger upon request|
The series feature a six-bladed impeller design with a proprietary, non-magnetic sensing mechanism. The impeller shape coupled with the absence of magnetic drag provides accuracy and repeatability throughout the flow range of the sensors. As the liquid flow turns the impeller, a low impedance square wave signal is transmitted with a frequency proportional to the flow rate.
- Can be combined with all flow sensors
- Control panel mounted
- Pump control based on flow and pressure
- Pump control based on level and pressure
- Water feature...
- Relay output
- Parametering vial PC/Laptop
- Scalable pulse transmitter
- Parametering via PC/Laptop
- Signal conversion to Lonworks® networks
- Signal conversion to Johnson Controls Metasys® networks