Heat calculator model 212
- Complies with OIML R75 and EN1434 standards
- Provides multilingual capability
- M-Bus and ModBus® RTU RS 485 options
- For hot water heating systems and chilled water cooling systems
- Meter bus (CEN/TC176, protocole IEC 870-5)
- Metric and English units
- 4-wire PT100 RTD temperature inputs
- Calculation and display of volume, energy and temperature
- IP 66 (Nema 4x)
- High accuracy
- 4 – 20 mA output option
- CE compliant
from 5 up to 55 °C
The 212 heat calculator has been designed to measure the energy consumed in hot water heating systems and chilled water cooling systems.
The 212 is supplied with temperature probes and easily interfaces with our MAG meters, impeller meters and non-invasive ultrasonic meters.
Electromagnetic flow meters
The operating principle of the electromagnetic flow meter is based on Faraday's law of magnetic induction: The voltage induced across any conductor, as it moves at right angles through a magnetic field, is proportional to the velocity of that conductor. The voltage induced within the fluid is measured by two diametrically opposed internally mounted electrodes. The induced signal voltage is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density, the distance between the electrodes and the average flow velocity of the fluid.