Cox CPT series with single rotor
for standard applications
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Large flow range
- High repeatability
- Long lifetime
from 0.8 up to 1173 l/min
from -267 up to 230 °C
from 0 up to 240 bar
Chemical industry, Oil industry, General industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Aerospace industry
With an unsurpassed repeatability and linearity, the Cox turbine meters fit into every liquid and gas application in the industry. They can be found in applications ranging from fuels, demineralized water and chemicals, to cryogenic flow measurement of CO2. With a variety of end-fittings to mate with piping and an array of electronics for signal processing, the meters provide the right solution for demanding flow applications.
|Flow range||0,8 – 2.300 l/min|
|Size||1/4" bis 2"|
|Accuracy||±0,25 % of actual value|
|Repeatability||±0,2 % of actual value|
|Linearity||±0,5 of actual value|
|with electronic flow processor||±0,1 of actual value|
|*depending on end connections|
Turbine meters Cox|Blancett
Turbine meters are volumetric meters. When the fluid passes through, a rotor is activated and the movement is either electronically or mechanically transmitted outside.
Turbine meters are only meant for applications with low viscosity fluids and gases.
- Monitors up to three independent flow sensors
- Automatic switching for manifold applications
- Unique remote control or...
- Less than 1 mS response
- Multiple outputs (frequency, analog, RS485)
- Multiple isolated outputs
- 10 selectable fluid tables
- Precision temperature compensation methods
- Service/test mode
- Scaled pulse output: 2 analog outputs or 2 frequency outputs available
- 1 relay output
- Communication via EIA-485 ModBus®...
- ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approved
- Integrated data logger
- ModBus® RS485 communication option