Handheld Doppler flow meter
- Non-invasive, handheld sensor and battery-powered electronics packaged in a NEMA 4 (IP65) rated enclosure
- Measures fluid velocities from 0,1 to 9 m/s (0.3 to 30 ft/s)
- Reliable readings on nearly all liquid applications containing a minimum of 100 ppm of 100 micron size suspended solids or entrained gases
- Optional CE approved version for pipes size DN 25 (1”) and above
- Large four-digit LCD display provides velocity readout in user selected units (m/s or ft/s)
- Easy to use flow verification instrument for industrial and municipal applications including paper pulp stock, concrete slurries, dredging, primary sludge and waste activated sludge
Water, Lubricant oil
from 0.85 up to 3945213 l/min
from -40 up to 82 °C
Water & waste water industry, Chemical industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Food & beverage industry, General industry, Oil industry
The series UFX Doppler flow meter features an advanced ultrasonic measuring technology, providing accurate and reliable flow velocity assessments.
The series UFX flow meter is a cost-effective flow measurement system for closed full pipe sizes from DN 6 to DN 3000 (1/4 “ to 120“).
|Liquid types||100 ppm* of 100 micron size suspended solids or entrained gases in pipes of DN 6 to DN 3050 (¼" to 120")|
|Accuracy||±2 % of full scale|
|Power supply||Battery-powered; non-rechargeable alkaline cells (four AAA cells), providing greater than 30 hours of continuous operation|
|Ambient conditions||-20 °C up to +60 °C|
|Velocity range||0,1 up to 9 m/s|
|Display||One line LCD|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4 (IP 65) ABS plastic; 0,7 kg|
|Dimensions||101,6 mm W x 195,6 mm H x 43,2 mm D|
|*ppm = Particel per million|
Ultrasonic flow meters
Ultrasonic signals are alternately sent in and against the flow direction. Ultrasonic energy bursts are transmitted and received via well-defined paths across the flow stream. The velocity of the flow is accurately measured by the difference in the arrival times of signals from the upstream and downstream transducers. The transit time difference ( Δt = t 2/1 – t 1/2) determines the average flow velocity.
- Uses the exclusive micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base for highly accuracy measurements
- A high power of...